Welcome to World of arts . We’re happy to do business with you, but first, read our Terms and Conditions carefully and all further linked information to understand our policies and procedures.
This document represents our Terms and Conditions, which govern your membership on and use of World of arts.store , the “Site,” and your purchasing, selling, and use of products through the Site. By accepting these terms and conditions (including the linked information herein), and by using the Site, you consent to follow and be bound by these conditions. This agreement is effective upon acceptance. If you do not accept to follow these Terms and Conditions, please do not access, register with, or use this Site.
By registering on the Site or purchasing or selling products through the Site, you acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
Eligibility for Membership
All members on Worldofarts.store should be able to form legally binding contracts. Therefore, by using the Site and accepting our Terms and Conditions, you acknowledge that you are at least 16 years of age before you became a member of the Site. We reserve the right to limit or withdraw access to the Site for any member should World of arts believe that member to be under the age of 16 years. The Site is not available to persons whose membership has been suspended or withdrawn by World of arts . If you are registering as a business/corporate entity, you acknowledge that you have the authority to bind that entity by these Terms and Conditions and that you and the business/corporate entity will comply with all applicable laws relating to online trading. No person or business entity may register as a member of the Site more than once.
Your Account and Registration Obligations
Establishing a Membership
When you register as a member on the Site, you are required to:
- Provide true, accurate, and complete contact information and identification details
- Submit any form of authentication as required by World of arts as part of the registration process
- Avoid including: (1) any of your contact details, such as your email addresses, telephone numbers, or any other personal details; and Avoid including the word
Use of Membership
World of arts is not liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or loss of profits, goodwill or damage whatsoever resulting from the disclosure or misuse of your username and/or password. By becoming a member on the Site, you consent, warrant, and acknowledge that you will:
- Accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account or password
- Maintain the confidentiality of your account and password
- Restrict access to and use of your account
- Notify World of arts immediately of any unauthorized use of your account or any breach of security
- Never use another member’s account at any time, without the express permission of the account holder
- Never use another user’s data for any purpose other than fulfilling a relevant transaction resulting from selling item(s) on the Site
- Never engage in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site. You acknowledge and consent that World of arts may suspend, limit or withdraw your access to the Site and/or your membership of the Site if you are found to have engaged in false or fraudulent activity in connection with the use of the Site.
- Never transfer your Site account (including feedback) and username to another party without our explicit consent.
- Never engage in the purchase of a product you are not legally entitled to purchase for example in the purchase of alcohol. In such case World of arts reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without any liability from any kind whatsoever, to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders.
By submitting content to World of arts you automatically consent to granting Ww an irrevocable, worldwide, royalty free license to use, publish, display, modify, distribute and syndicate your content worldwide. Worldofarts.store does not claim any ownership of your content but we have your permission to use it for the purpose of operating and promoting the Site. You confirm and warrant that you have the requisite authority to grant the above license to Worldofarts.store
Use of the Site
By using the Site or any of its features and services, you acknowledge, represent, warrant, and consent to comply with all applicable domestic and international laws and regulations regarding and relating to your use of the Site. You also acknowledge and consent never to conduct any of the following activities:
- Harm our systems. You agree not to interfere with or try to disrupt the Site or the interests or property of the Site’s users by doing activities such as, but not limited to, distributing a virus or other harmful computer code, unsolicited or bulk electronic communications, chain letters, and pyramid schemes.
- Create liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) our services or the services of other suppliers
- Take any action that imposes or may impose (as determined in our sole discretion) an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure
- Interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site
- Attempt to take over another user’s account or carry out any hacking or phishing of the Site or user accounts and related features
- Export or re-export any Site tools except in compliance with the export control laws of any relevant jurisdictions
- Copy, modify, or distribute any content from the Site or otherwise infringe the Site’s copyright material and/or trademarks in any way
- Violate any laws, rules, regulations, guidelines, third party rights or our policies;
- Abuse World of arts policies or terms and conditions posted on the Site
When you use World of arts site , you consent to receive communications from us electronically, including, but not limited to, emails, texts messages, messages on and through the Site. You can retain copies of these communications for your records and you agree that all legal documents and communication that we provide to you electronically satisfy any legal requirement that such communications be in writing. World of arts will ask for your agreement during the registration process to send you promotional emails that let you know about new changes, features, or promotions on the Site. If at any time you decide you do not wish to receive such promotional emails, you can opt out of receiving such emails by clicking on the link at the bottom of any promotional email sent by us.
Payment by Buyers
World of arts offers buyers the option to pay for items on the Site online or through any third party payment methods made available on the Site at the time of posting these Terms.
World of arts merely facilitates the payments by buyers but World of arts is not involved in the process of buying and selling items on the SiteWorld of arts . have any fiduciary duty to any user. You acknowledge and agree that World of arts will hold your funds at your own risk.
All content posted on the Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, data compilations and software, is the property of Worldofarts.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws. The compilation of the content on the Site is the exclusive property and copyright of Worldofarts.com and is protected by copyright, trademarks, patents or other intellectual property rights and laws.
The name World of arts and the other World of arts phrases, logos, and related designs that we use in connection with our services are either registered or unregistered trademarks of World of arts.com and are protected by international trademark and other intellectual property rights and laws. World of arts’s trademarks may not be used in connection with any product or service that is not owned by World of arts or in any manner that may harm World of arts . All other trademarks not owned by World of arts.store that appear on the Site are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Worldofarts.store.
Users who shop at World of arts receive full or partial refunds if the item has any problem or if they don’t receive their item. This guarantee is offered by World of arts to ensure buyers that their purchase is protected against fraud by any mistake on the site
Shipping Fees for Returned Items
The following section summarizes World of arts policy for charging shipping fees for returned items:
In case the returned item is due to the seller’s fault, and the buyer claimed to return it within three days of receiving the item, then the seller will be responsible for the delivery and return shipment fees. If the buyer in such a case claimed an item for return after the 3 days of the date of delivery and the return request is approved, then the buyer will pay the delivery shipment and the return shipment fees.
World of arts will take responsibility of the return shipment fees if the return is related to a buyer’s fault, on condition that the buyer claimed for a return within 3 days of the date of delivery. If the buyer did the claim after the 3 days have passed, then the buyer will be responsible for both the delivery shipment fees and the return shipment fees, provided that that the request claim is approved.
Return Policy for Gifts
In case the product received was a gift from another World of arts user, the gift receiver can request the return of such gift within 3 days of receiving it by contacting World of arts.com on World of arts contact details mentioned on the delivery receipt. If the return is accepted based on the return conditions mentioned below, the amount will be credited to the World of arts account of the gift receiver. If the gift receiver doesn’t have a World of arts account, they will need to create one.
The amount cannot be claimed in cash nor credited to a card. Delivery fees will be deducted from the gift value upon return.
Return Policy for Gift Cards
Gift cards can’t be returned nor can be used to purchase other gift cards on World of arts
Return Policy for Card Payments
In the event you have settled by card, the price of the purchased item(s) and wish to issue a return order within 3 days of receiving the item(s), the price of such returned item(s) shall be returned to your bank account provided that the request claim is approved. The buyer will cover the delivery fee while the returning shipping fees will be free of charge. However, bear in mind that the amount may take time to reflect in your card statement, depending on your card provider.
Return Policy for Promotional Items
Products purchased on sales, during a clearance or with a special offer are subject to the return policy of the merchant on World of arts.
Gift Card Terms & Conditions:
- Gift Card is redeemable towards items sold on World of arts exclusively.
- In order to use the gift card, you must have or create a free World of arts account.
- Gift cards are valid for 12 months from date of receipt.
- If your total order is less than the value of the Gift Card, the remaining amount will remain in your gift card balance to be used in following purchases.
- Gift Cards may not be returned, refunded, redeemed for cash nor used to purchase other Gift Cards.
- World of arts shall not bear any liability in case the Gift Card has been lost, stolen, destroyed or used by third parties without permission of the card owner.
- World of arts reserves the right to void and cancel Gift Cards if a Gift Card is suspected to be obtained, used, or applied to an World of arts account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Gift Card holder shall not have the right to claim at any circumstances, and for any reason whatsoever, any indemnity, whether moral or material, from World of arts SAL or any sister company, related to the Gift Card.
Return Policy for Undelivered items
In the event your order has not yet been delivered and you wish to cancel items in your order, a cancelation will be granted if the items have not yet been assigned to our drivers. To proceed with canceling the order, click the “Cancel” button for the specific items you wish to cancel complete the cancelation process on your order details page. In this case, you will receive a full refund along with any shipping fees applied and will not be penalized. Refund will be implemented depending on the policy for the payment method applied.
In case your order has not yet been delivered but the delivery has been assigned to our drivers, the “Cancel” button will be deactivated and you will only be able to access the “Return” button. In this case the regular return policy would apply.
- Return requests should be made within 5 days from receiving the item.
- Item should be in the same condition you received it. If you use or damage it, it can no longer be returned. In case you ordered a product and requested a return and the product was found to be damaged, you will bear all delivery and return fees associated with this product.
World of arts . has the right to process as it deems appropriate any items returned from the buyers, after a period of 30 days from the return date provided that the customer has been notified of the status of the return and in the event that the customer did not accept to receive the returned items. By agreeing to these Terms and conditions, you explicitly authorize World of arts to dispose of and/or liquidate any undesired items without any objection and any liability to World of arts .
Return Policy for Repeated Returns
We offer a flexible returns policy to make your online shopping experience even easier. However, we do monitor the number of returns made and may refuse to accept orders at our discretion if goods are returned repeatedly.
Coupon Code Terms & Conditions
- Code is valid for a one time use. The Code applies only to items purchased in a single order;
- Code is limited to one customer and account;
- Each promotional Code applies only to qualifying items;
- Code will expire depending on the set Code expiration date;
- Code is non-transferrable and may not be resold;
- Products purchased using a promotional Code are subject to our return policy, however the amount paid will be refunded to your wallet;
- Shipping charges and taxes may apply to the full value of your order.
- World of arts shall not bear any liability in case the Code has been lost, stolen, destroyed or used by third party without permission of the Coupon owner.
- World of arts reserves the right to void and cancel the Coupon if it is suspected to be obtained, used, or applied to a World of arts account fraudulently, unlawfully, or otherwise in violation of these terms and conditions.
- The Coupon’s holder shall not have the right to claim at any circumstances, and for any reason whatsoever, any indemnity, whether moral or material, from Worldofarts.store SAL or any sister company, related to the Coupon Code.
- The Site may include links to third party websites that are controlled by and maintained by others. Worldofarts.store cannot accept any responsibility for the materials or offers for goods or services featured on such websites and any link to such websites is not an endorsement of such websites or a warranty that such websites will be free of viruses or other such items of a destructive nature and you acknowledge and agree that Worldofarts.store is not responsible for the content or availability of any such sites.
- Users shall independently agree upon the manner and terms and conditions of delivery, payment, and insurance as between each other and Worldofarts.store holds no responsibility in respect of such arrangements.
- Worldofarts.store accepts no liability for any errors or omissions, whether on behalf of itself or third parties.
- Worldofarts.store.com excludes all implied warranties, terms and conditions and is not liable for any loss of money, goodwill or reputation, or any special, indirect or consequential damages arising directly or indirectly, out of your use of or your inability to use the Site.
- You release and indemnify Worldofarts.store and/or any of its officers and representatives in respect of any claim, demand, dispute, cost, damage, liability or other consequence (direct or indirect) of any of the actions of the users of the Site and you specifically waive any claims that you may have in this respect under any applicable law.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Lebanon.
- Lebanon is our country of domicile.
- Minors under the age of 18 shall are prohibited to register as a User of this website and are not allowed to transact or use the website.
- If you make a payment for our products or services on our website, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our payment provider via a secured connection.
- The cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and Merchant policies and rules.
- We accept payments online using Visa and MasterCard credit/debit card in USD (or any other agreed currencies).